Fortune 50 global consumer products leader touches and improves the lives of about 4.4 billion people around the world with its portfolio of trusted, quality brands available in more than 180 countries.
While participating in an industry sponsored event, Client became aware of Optimé’s competitive experiential learning programs to drive sales performance. As a result, Client identified opportunity to drive higher engagement, learning and behavioral change in its College I, II and III Sales Development Programs.
Senior Account Executive Development Program
- Diagnostic of current sales process, customer management and joint business planning practices, and prior needs assessment on sales competency gaps at Senior Account Executive level
- Design of customized business simulation to build advanced communication, business acumen, customer general management & joint business planning skills
- Program delivery to North America Band 3 Senior Account Executives over 18 months at corporate HQ
- Strong participant engagement and alignment (80+% Top 2 Box Scores)
- Rated as one of the best learning programs in delivery and content relevance by senior Sales Leaders
- Company consistently ranked in Top Tier of Cannondale PoweRanking® Survey
- Business results in Top Tier of industry peers