MBA programs turn out thousands of highly skilled quantitative analytical “superstars” every year. Yet, they fail to teach the one most important skill required to succeed in business; the ability to drive revenue! The what’s, how’s and why’s of developing a winning and sustainable future are clearly laid out in Championship Selling.
- Learn how Championship Selling integrates hard and soft skills to build enduring relationships that create desired results for all parties involved.
- See why becoming extraordinary is the result of action not intellectualization. Learn the difference and see the results.
- Understand there are two types of people in the world; those that pretend and those that produce. Follow the Championship Selling game plan and you are guaranteed to win!
Now, more then ever, selling is a team effort. Days of the maverick, lone wolf leader and singular producer are gone. To succeed in today’s wildly competitive marketplace, synergistic, multifunctional “general managers” are needed throughout the enterprise. Become a Championship Selling organization or fall behind the rest.
Follow the six imperatives in Championship Selling and your business will thrive.
Tom Blake, is President and CEO of Optimé International, a Fortune 500 training consultancy serving leading global companies.
Buy it now!
To learn more about Championship Selling, please contact use at firstname.lastname@example.org
Praise for Championship Selling
- “Every business leader and sales professional will benefit from Championship Selling.”
Jeffrey J. Fox , bestselling author of How to Become a Rainmaker
- “Championship Selling provides a comprehensive framework for individuals and entire companies to build lasting value. Read this book if you don’t want to be left behind.”
Mike Charette, Vice President Customer Development – Wal-Mart, Johnson & Johnson
- “Forget books on getting the customer to see it your way. Championship Selling tells you something much more valuable: how to see it the customer’s way.”
George Cooke, CEO, Dominion of Canada General Insurance
- “You’ll never look at customers the same way again.”
Tim Boissinot, Executive Vice President, Quebecor
- “Championship Selling will help you see the customer in a refreshing new light”
Tom Greco, Senior Vice President Sales, Frito-Lay North America
- “The concepts in Championship Selling speak directly to the shift companies need to adopt if they want to position themselves for success in today’s environment.”
Steve Fox, Senior Vice President Customer Business Development, Nestlé
- “Sales leaders of the future will need to become customer general managers. Championship Selling will get them on the right road – fast.”
Tom Muccio, former President Global Customer Teams, Procter & Gamble
- “Championship Selling gives you the tools to create enduring, sustainable value. If you want a leadership edge, this is the book to get”
Kevin Cashman, CEO, LeaderSource and bestselling author of Leadership from the Inside Out